Rev. Allan V. Wagner
1388 Chestuee Rd NE
Cleveland, Tn. 37323
Rev. Wagner was born in Riverside, NJ on December 16,1940 and attended Riverside High School graduating in 1958. He then attended Drexel Institute of Technology in Philadelphia, PA graduating in 1963 with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering.
He was raised in the Moravian Church and in 1965 he married the former Sandra (Sandy) C. Smith. In 1969 both Allan and Sandy were converted to true and saving faith in Jesus Christ and joined the Bible Presbyterian Church of Collingswood, NJ. They were blessed with two children, Staci (February 1969) and Michael (February 1971). In 1971 Rev. Wagner, under conviction of a call to the ministry, enrolled at Faith Theological Seminary in Elkins Park, PA and graduated in 1974.
From 1972-1974 he served as the student pastor of the Trenton, NJ Bible Presbyterian Church, and continued to serve as its regular pastor after his ordination to the gospel ministry in the Bible Presbyterian Church in 1976. In 1976 due to the schism in the Bible Presbyterian Church (See History of the American Presbyterian Church) he left the Bible Presbyterian Church and formed the Free Bible Presbyterian Church of Columbus, NJ. In 1979 he joined in the founding of the American Presbyterian Church pastoring the American Presbyterian Church of Columbus, NJ (now the Bordentown APC) until 2006.
In 2006 he moved to Georgetown, Tn. to begin a new work, however, physical problems have made this impossible.